Wednesday, November 21, 2007

are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?




When the world seems like its closing in on you and things just don't seem to be working out quite like you'd expected them to. When all of the things in life that at one time seemed so desirable either now ring hollow or are simply out of your reach. These are but a few of the harsh realities of your life that you've decided to supress because they're too depressing to think about. Am I talking to you? Are you the type that will spend they're whole life suffering in silence occasionaly acting out in wierd ways because of your supressed feelings? yes/no? or are you the type who at some point says " I just don't care about the stuff I thought I did anymore,and If I had an alternative to the life I'm leading I'd definitly take a serious look at it." If you are the former then I hope that you adjust well to the medication they put you on. If you're the latter...then we should talk. I own a small farm in the Ozarks and I have been thinking of trying to help some people to escape they're crappy lives. Am I talking about some wierd commune? NO, I'm talking about people finding some sanity in their lives. You bring what you have to work with and I'll try to help you do the rest. This won't work for everybody. You have to be willing to work for yourself and be self motivated. You would have to be resourseful and have ingenuity. You would have to value your freedom and independence above all things and be willing to co-operate with other like minded people. It sounds pretty far fetched I know, you may even think it sounds impossible. I'm not talking about "utopia" we're human beings and so we're gonna screw up...thats okay, whats important is that we learn and move on. The definition of insanity is to repeat behaviors expecting a diffrent result..If you've done about all of that you're wanting to then this could be for you...it's a nice fantasy anyway huh?

1 comment:

Teri said...

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to ME?...

Yeah...you talkin' to me!!!!