Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chunk Dunkin,Not Skinny Dippin...

what does that mean? nothin,its just a way to lead into what I really want to talk about which is the northeastern part of the country,specifically, Massachusetts,New Hampshire,and Connecticut. I travel these areas making my "tool truck" delivery's,and I've noticed a few things that I feel like are "curious". If ever you should go there,and find yourself in need of some helpful directions I want to warn you that you may find the typical "north easterners" point of reference somewhat "askew".What do I mean exactly? okay,heres a typical response to a request for directions..." okay,you're gonna go down dare about 5 miles,you're gawnu kahm to a dunkin doughnuts,you're gonna wanna go inside and get some coffee and a dough nut,it'll cost you 5.50...BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, you'll be doing the right thing,after that, stay all the way to you're right and after you go over the bridge make you're turn,but watch out for them sunsof bitches that'll try to come around ya when you're on the ramp,if they do,you throw the coffee on em,its not worth a shit anyway,FUGGITABOUTIT." driving in the NE not only requires directions,but an etiquette primer from a "local" Its a great place really,alot of incredible natural beauty,and history,you want history? fugitaboutit...

No comments: