Saturday, September 6, 2008

Whats goin on?

Don't feel as if I'm all that inspired today.I really just wanted to say hey! to all of the new people who might read this. I write what I write for anyone who reads it,strangely enough,that includes me. I can tell you that I feel as though its helped me to witness my journey,and give my testimonial. I'd like to get to know as many people as I can,and to share your stories and revelations, because I get off on it...I need to feel a sense of enthusiasm about my life (passion) its part of what makes life more meaningful for me. I guess I feel alot of empathy for people who are'nt doing this.Its just so good "here" where I'm at,but I've been where you are,and it bites,and its all up to you to change it,theres work involved...but like they say,if you think education is expensive,try ignorance. spend your life wisely, joyfully,open yourself to the potential. O ne affirmation I dwell on is thinking to myself that "my father,who is God,owns the cattle of a thousand hills.and he is ready to supply all of my needs in this moment,and in my future. I know this to be the truth,thank you God".

No comments: