Saturday, September 6, 2008

For The Love of Money

Is it really the "root of all evil"? I'm starting to believe that it is. I'm back from my traveling tool trip across south central Wisconsin, I'm still not smoking,(thank you God) and I've been exposed to the wonder of cheese curds.www.carrvallycheese.com(awesome) Don't get me wrong about the money thing,I love money,or rather,what money buys,like cheese curds.Its when money becomes more important than people that evil ensues.Sometimes we do it to ourselves,workaholics spend all their time working while suffering from neglected needs in other areas of they're life. Its pretty sad stuff,men will work overtime hours to provide what they feel are essentials for the family when in reality their presence is more important.Like the song says "for a small piece of paper,it carries a lot of weight". Isn't it really about achieving balance in all areas of your life? Sure,we all must work but how much? We have to play as well or we are in danger of becoming "dull boys", They say that if you love what you do,you'll never work a day in your life,I like that idea! I try to live my life in a purposeful way,doing what I feel compelled to do,trusting in God to lead me to my next "job". I'm still pretty exhausted from my trip,and need to rest so I'll stop here today


No comments: